Try our special Assam Orthodox Black Tea! This tea has a dark amber color and a full taste. It starts with a malty flavor and gets stronger as you drink it. You can also taste the sweetness of yellow raisins and date palms in the middle. The end of the tea has a woody flavor and a fruity taste that makes the tea unforgettable. Malt, date palms, yellow raisins, wood, and fruit all come together to make this tea an excellent experience for your senses.
- Dark Amber colored Assam Orthodox Black Tea
- Full-bodied and mellow taste with delectable malt notes
- Sweet undertones of yellow raisins and date palm
- Delicate woody accents and delightful stone-fruity flavors
- Aromatic and flavorful experience
- Notes of malt, date palm, yellow raisins, woody undertones, and stone-fruity accents for a well-rounded taste.